At the very least, you need a signature. Maybe you just want to get the thing done, or maybe you plan to have a nice celebration later on... but for now a signature is all you want and we're happy to provide it to you. Besides the signature, you may want to consider having a nice ceremony, or maybe even photos to remember the event, however discreet. Some folks want to have a quiet, yet sweet and romantic celebration, yet others want to mark the occasion with something special but still smaller than a typical wedding.
We offer the following elopement services:
- Signatures (available anywhere, subject to travel) - the simplest and cheapest way to get married
- Garden elopements - our place or your - with vows, ceremony, photos and flowers - whatever you wish for!
- Chapel elopements (SE Metro:Farmingon / Lakeville) - check out our cozy, chic non denominational chapel, Vegas at home, without the travel!
- Miniature Wedding - a small group of dear friends, ceremony and vows, flowers, photos, cake and champagne in a cozy setting - what more do you need?
Summary of Services (link to cart - add services and reserve now)
- Signature: $55 or $95
- Officiant / Minister / JP at your place: $199
- Chapel & Garden Elopments: from $299 through $799
- Miniature Wedding: from $999 through $1599
- Travel $1 / mile one way if over 20 miles from Minneapolis
Elope at the Chapel (link to chapel packages)
Built in 1876, the Gathering Hearts Chapel, has been lovingly renovated to be chic and cozy, it is always ready for weddings, and it has really nice ammenities: changing room, air conditioning, modern sound system, stage lights, decorations, and holy smoke windows :) A non denominational facility, it welcomes people of all persuations, views and beliefs. See more information from the Chapel page, on the left.
Elope at the Garden (link to garden packages)
Secluded away from curious eyes and noisy traffic, our wedding garden is full of flowers, song birds and butterflies. Well, in the summer, anyway... It makes for a perfect corner of heaven for your magic moment, and it comes with fabulous wedding photography backgrounds. See more information from the Garden page, on the left.
Miniature Wedding (link to mini wedding packages)
Your heart probably craves to have a small celebration of some kind, but the timing isn't just right, there's too much going on, etc. One way to have your cake and eat it too is to have a miniature wedding at our chapel and reception hall, located in the same building. A miniature wedding has a nice ceremony, nice photos and flowers, and even cake and champagne... just fewer people and less drama. See more information from the Miniature Wedding page, on the left.
Courthouse Style / Signature (link to signatures)
Going to the court is neither the simplest nor the cheapest way to get married, not to speak of being a dull first memory of your married life. At the courthouse, you have to find a judge who has time... and if the judge get pulled into a case, you get to wait. Besides that, judges usually cost $2-300. If quick and easy and cheap is what you want, then all you need is a signature. We can do this at our office, neutral ground (a coffee shop?), or your home. See more information from the Signatures page, on the left.